Get “Hands-On” CNA skills training in the clinical nursing skills the State of Florida requires you to know to become a Certified Nursing Assistant.
Orlando CNA Skills Review and Study Guide ONLY $375.00!
Our certified instructors will teach you each step. You will review and become proficient in the 22 skills required to accurately perform and pass the Florida CNA Test. We provide the manual and skills review so you can pass the CNA Test and begin your working career as a Florida nursing assistant. We also offer access to videos (limitations apply).
Pass your CNA Test in Orlando by attending our proven Orlando Area CNA exam prep course for just $375.00.
- Indirect care
- Range of motion exercises (shoulder)
- Range of motion exercises (elbow, wrist)
- Range of motion exercises ( hip, knee, ankle)
- Measure and record of pulse
- Measure and record of respiration
- Urinary drainage recording
- Mouth care
- Mouth care with dentures
- Bed Pan
- Hand and nail care
- Foot care
- Transferring to wheel chair
- Change of position
- Changing an occupied bed
- Perineal Care
- Catheter care
- Partial bed bath
- Dressing the resident with a week arm
We stress the importance of providing privacy, dignity, respect, safety and infection control procedures for each and every skill.