BEFORE DECIDING WHERE TO TAKE A CNA COURSE, ASK THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS…
1) How many people will be in my class? (Class size)
2) How long is the course … how many hours of training I would receive?
3) Do I get hands-on practice time after I complete the course?
CNA KWIK TRACK
SMALL CLASS SIZE: Max 5 PEOPLE
Course DURATION: Approximately 20 hours or more (including free practice time)
(When class is full with 5 students)
Free Practice time: students can practice, hands on, any skill during practice time under
FREE access to online practice quizzes (NEW!)
4 day weekday class and 2 day weekend class. We also offer a ONE DAY CLASS for people with busy schedules (Dates available upon request, 2 students are required, additional fee applies. Promotional price does not apply to this class).
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! If you fail the clinical test, you may participate in class again and use the free practice time.
OTHER REASONS TO CHOOSE CNA KWIK TRACK
- WE OFFER PAYMENT PLAN
- ALL SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR THE COURSE ARE INCLUDED
- WE OFFER JOB SEARCH ASSISTANCE
- OUR INSTRUCTORS ARE EXPERIENCED CERTIFIED NURSING ASSSITANTS
- WE OFFER REAL FREE PRACTICE TIME. WE ALLOW YOU TO COME BACK AFTER COURSE IS COMPLETED
AND PRACTICE, HANDS-ON, THE SKILLS YOU LEARNED IN THE CLASS. OUR PRACTICE TIME IS SUPERVISED BY INSTRUCTOR!
- WE HAVE BEEN SERVING CENTRAL FLORIDA SINCE 2009 AND WE HAVE TRAINED THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WHO SUCCESSFULLY PASSED THE CNA TEST ON THE FIRST TRY!
CLASS SIZE: 8 OR MORE
Course DURATION: 12 to 20 hours/week
Practice time: May not be offered at all or they only allow students to observe